1. UBFX does not charge any fees for deposits. Little additional commissions can be charged by payment gateways. In such case your balance will show the deposit after commissions.
2. Funds normally arrive in our accounts in 2 hours after the transfer is made.
3. There are no spreads on exchange rates charged by UBFX.
4. In the case of a funding your balance via UnionPay, only the originally used bank card will use for withdrawal.
5. The name of the owners of trading accounts must be exactly the same as your name on your bank account. UBFX does not accept any form of third party deposits.
6. In order to avoid account overstocking, the prepayment ratio of your account must be more than 200% after withdrawal, otherwise you cannot successfully withdraw money.
7. The Company follows Anti-Money Laundering policies and anti-terrorist acts. Illegal operations are strictly prohibited.
8. We will investigate all deceptive transactions and execute all legally attainable remedies to prevent any illegal activities on UBFX.
Note: UBFX does not charge any hidden fees on deposits or withdrawals on top of the fees listed above. However, please note that payments to and from overseas banking institutions may be subject to intermediary transfer fees from either party and those institutions are independent from UBFX. Settling such fees will be the responsibility of the traders.